Monday 27 October 2014

My knowledge of blogs has improved. I've found other bloggers, that's about as much of an improvement i've made though!!!! I don't know how and it all still confuses me. I've been reading about everything from yoga and music to fashion and a lot of the bloggers seem to be a dab hand at this compared to myself.

Another busy day with plenty of images to sort through from the weekend. These few here are from an evening stroll around Chester with my fiancee Paula we had waffle's, i had a coffee then a mooch around the park and down to the river.

I had my 50mm prime lens with me, the light was dimming so decided to have a bit of out of focus fun, playing with varying amounts of blur and bokeh. I've added some grain and de-saturated during the processing in lightroom....








No comments:

Post a Comment